Information pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 n. 196
(CODE REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA)
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the aforementioned decree, O.C.R. s.r.l. informs visitors to the site that their personal data (‘Data’) will be processed as follows.
The collection and processing of data is carried out by O.C.R. s.r.l. for the purposes of:
- Marketing and advertising;
- Sending information and / or promotional material also by email;
- Online navigation tracking and statistical analysis aimed at marketing;
- Detection of the degree of satisfaction;
The data will be processed both in automated and non-automated ways, through protection systems that guarantee its confidentiality. The data may be processed by employees of the O.C.R. s.r.l. , or professionals and companies appointed by it in order to perform complementary, instrumental and / or auxiliary services for the execution of O.C.R. supplies or services s.r.l ..
The provision of data is optional: any refusal to provide them makes it impossible for O.C.R. s.r.l., to offer its services and supplies.
Personal data collected by O.C.R. s.r.l. will be communicated to the competent State Bodies for the sole purpose of fulfilling the tax and fiscal obligations related to the exercise of the business activity.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 7 and 8 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, you have the right to exercise all the rights provided for by this legislation, namely:
- obtain information about the data concerning you;
- obtain their cancellation and blocking, or updating, rectification or integration;
- oppose the processing of data for legitimate reasons;
- oppose processing for commercial, advertising or market research purposes.
The Data Controller of your data is O.C.R. s.r.l., current in Via Argentina, 63 – 41122 Modena – Italy.